Monday, February 01, 2010

No 4th Anniversary For Blog?

Well truthfully I've gotten out of the habit of blogging on this site. This site has become more of a one-stop-shop for all thing Mo Diggs. Indeed, your best bet will be to check the Twitter feed to the right. THAT'S where the action is?

Why not so much blogging? Short of it is I work at a place where I don't have time to blog and I do stand-up at night. Of course, there will ALWAYS be exceptions. For instance, I love doing my year-end lists. Plus every now and then I have some long-winded fluff I wanna write about the nature of comedy.

But instead of seeing this site as a "blog" consider it a place to see what's up with Mo. With Mo's tweets, Facebooks, upcoming shows, etc.

And rest assured, if there is ever any SUBSTANTIAL news I want to share (getting interviewed by Gothamist, etc) I will post it here first.

2 comments:

Abbi Crutchfield said...

Keep working hard at stand-up! You'll be glad you did! My blog is more of a cemetary to remember the good times we had with Abbi. Your tweets are great!

(I found this by Googling which is why I'm responding to this post 9 months later).

Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary, and thanks for all the work that all of you have put into this splendid community. To see more info please visit http://www.domyassignment.net/buy-online/.