Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lose '08

Here's a clip of me on MTV's Choose or Lose talking about our new legally blunt governor. When my pal Sara Benincasa interviewed me, I was armed with a quip:

"I think Paterson should do OK because he doesn't have a Muslim-sounding name. If his middle name is 'Death to America' or 'Jihadigan' he's on his own."

Here's what made the cut:



"I sincerely hope he does well and I hope he restores faith in the office of governor." That was in reponse to the question "Do you think Paterson will restore faith in the office of governor." This was also before he admitted to snorting yayo and cheating on his wife. Just when you think things couldn't get more Orwellian, here I am sounding like a hapless fucktard cheerleader for New York State.

One time I was riding with my friend and he told me to stop because he saw a celebrity midget whose name he didn't know. I don't know what's worse: that he told me to stop to look at a celebrity midget or that he did not know said celebrity midget's name.

I fear one day there will be a Mo Diggs sighting and someone will say "Hey isn't that the fat North African American mouthpiece for the police state?"

I do comedy in the village for bohemians and skinny indie rock fans. Do you know how much this skews my demographic? I only have one potential fan now: David Paterson. And he can't legally see my act.

- This blog post was paid for by friends of David Paterson.

6 comments:

beep said...

I will feel angry if Paterson was using tax payer money to buy whores and nose candy. More power to him if it's coming out of his own pocket.

Anonymous said...

Huh, I was wondering what you looked like; great stuff!

Mo Diggs said...

in fairness he is honest

Abbi Crutchfield said...

You actually said, "I sincerely hope he does well and I hope he restores A LOT OF faith in the office of governor." You jinxed it with your enthusiasm.

For more on embarrassing things I have said for mass publication that I hope will one day disappear but Google keeps that from happening...

Sara Benincasa said...

It's actually all part of my master plan to make David Paterson fall in love with you.

Mo Diggs said...

It's actually all part of my master plan to make David Paterson fall in love with you.

Well, he IS legally blind...