Monday, March 31, 2008

My Blog

FOLDING LAUNDRY

I helped my girlfriend fold my laundry. I don't believe it's the woman's duty to do domestic chores, I subconsciously assume they are supposed to. My unconscious tells me things and I can't answer back because I am unconscious of it. An unconscious message is like a fart: you don't know where it came from, so after a while you assume it's you.

MCDONALD'S CHEESEBURGERS

McDonald's has the bacon and cheese angus. Great stuff but today I settled for dollar value cheeseburgers. Nothing says "recession" like diced onions.

I DID, DIDN'T I
I dropped my pants during my set last night. Everyone laughed. But me.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I laughed AND pointed. Just to be clear.

Mo Diggs said...

That really narrows it down.

Abbi Crutchfield said...

The angus burger is one letter away from describing what it is actually made of.

Mo Diggs said...

ho boy, guess i better steer clear of the burrito, which is two letters away from describing what IT is actually made of.

beep said...

Your unconscious needs a Zantac.

McDonald's angus burger is made from people.

Abbi Crutchfield said...

BURRO! Hahahaha.

I excel in word puzzles.