Thursday, May 17, 2007

Mundane Fucked Up Dream Journal: Jennifer Aniston Film

After watching The Science of Sleep on DVD, I marveled at how much surrealism my dreams lacked. In this column I hope to reach out to people with similarly ordinary dreams. Dude this dream is all like wooooooah!

Manifest content: I had a dream that I was watching a film trailer with Jennifer Aniston in this movie where she pouts a lot while We Five (playing on my iPod alarm clock at the time) is playing in the background. She particularly pouts a lot when she sees this black-haired gentleman. At the the end of the trailer she dies her hair platinum blond and so does he. The rest of the film is about a game of one-upmanship to see whose hair can be more yellow.

Latent content: I like the taste of pan-seared shit with snow cap peas.

No comments: