Monday, March 05, 2007

Frightening Comedy Trend: The Meathead Comedy Tour Documentary

"Dice: Undisputed" premiered last night. Like "Tourgasm," "D:U" is a reality miniseries about a meathead comic's life on the road bringing his brand of comic assault to the lad mag crowd. Never thought I'd say this, but this is worse than "Tourgasm." At least Dane Cook doesn't consistently pout for pity like Dice. VH-1 might as well try to make a docudrama about a likable child molesting clown trying to make his comeback at Knott's Berry Farm. I plan to make a fake docudrama ("Spinal Tap"-style) about a meathead comic touring on the road from the LES open mikes to the Midtown open mikes. It'll be called "Tails from the Road (If You Know What I'm Talkin' About...Aah, I'm Not Sure You Know What I'm Talkin About')"

No comments: