Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Maniloween

I recently had a nightmare a few weeks ago that Barry Manilow made a comeback. I woke up in a cold sweat and asked my girlfriend if Barry Maniblow had recently made a comeback. She gave me a puzzled look and said "No baby, go back to sleep." I figured all was well and Manilow's success symbolized a repressed desire for my mother's death.


Now I hear that Barry Manilow's "The Greatest Songs Of The Sixties" will be released today on Halloween? And that it might top the charts? Must I rely on the power of prayer to prevent this tragedy from clouding up my crystal ball?

Stephen Colbert had a frightening premonition of Manilow's success as well.



The dark prince's return may be upon us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.